BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY IN THE HEART OF COROZAL TOWN
The Blue Dollar is a superb three-story property with each unit uniquely designed.
- The property sits on a semi-fenced, clean 50 ft by 100 ft lot. It is ready with plumbing for four water meters with one meter already installed and 3 electric meters installed and connected. The meter bank has already been wired for a 4th meter.
- The first floor is a traditional Belizean Style unfurnished two-bedroom one bathroom unit, with a kitchen, dining, and living room area meticulously designed in 665 square feet. This unit is hugged by fully burglar bar French-style windows. The downstairs unit receives you with a beautiful open verandah where you can sit and enjoy the cool breeze of the Corozal Bay.
- Wrapped around the hexagon fully concrete house is a fully tiled concrete staircase that leads to the second and third floors. As a second option, you can also use the "rare to find in a Belizean home" elevator, which also leads to the second, third, and fourth floors.
- The second floor is a 965 square feet three bedroom 1 and a half bathroom fully furnished with state-of-the-art modern furniture unit. This unit has numerous attractive features, including modern granite countertops, a breakfast bar/island, high-end appliances, televisions, air conditioners, a heater (for those rare chilly days), a tankless electric water heater, and bidets on toilets. The third bedroom in this unit is designed to give a Tropical feel and has a door that leads to a second set of stairs. In the front, you will find a closed verandah with glass windows and glass doors that lead to a second veranda.
- The third floor is a total of 726 square feet with an extra front and back patio. As you enter this unit you are received by an impressive open-concept living, and dining kitchen area. Everything in this unit screams "beautiful" and everything is nicely designed. The living area is furnished with modern sofa sets and an impressive television set. Next to it is a fully furnished kitchen ideally designed with a granite breakfast bar/island, and state-of-the-art appliances such as a stove with an exhaust fan, microwave, refrigerator, and dishwasher. The guest bedroom in this unit is furnished with a Murphy bed which gives you the alternative to easily convert the bedroom to an office. This bedroom also encompasses a ceiling fan, air conditioner, and a few other furniture. Next to the living room area, there is a separate full bathroom designed with a washer and dryer for laundry. The second bedroom is a fully furnished Master bedroom with a TV, bed, A/C unit, and a fully tiled bathroom dressed in a barn door for privacy.
- Only a few blocks from Corozal Bay, gas station, grocery stores, banks, and downtown Corozal.
- Total of 2,366 Square feet
- The building is a three-story fully concrete structure ready for a fourth floor.
- A total of seven bedrooms and four and a half bathrooms
- Seven A/C units Invert Super Quiet Energy Star Rated
- One heater (for chilly weather)
- Two tankless electric water heaters.
- Fully tiled floors throughout all the units and verandah
- Granite Countertops, breakfast bar/Island in two units
- High-End furniture
- High-end appliances
- Ceiling fans in living rooms and bedrooms
- Exhaust fans in three bathrooms and 2 stoves
- Televisions in all bedrooms and living rooms.
- Wooden floors in one bedroom
- Murphy Bed
- Three verandahs and one closed verandah
- Insulation in all units
- Bidets on all toilets
- Garbage disposal in kitchen sink
- Fire Extinguishers
- Linen closet in one unit
- Receding Lights
- Burglar bars on windows and doors
- Two sets of washer and dryer
- Security Cameras
- Security Lights
- Full-size refrigerators with water and ice dispensers
- Three electric meters installed.
- One water meter installed.
- Semi-fenced yard
- Electric Garage door
- Extra burglar bar gate for car garage
- Access to the fourth floor using the stairs or elevator.
- The upper floor has burglar bar railings.
- Panoramic view of the Corozal Bay from the fourth floor
- Septic System
- All utilities available
- Elevator to access the second, third, and fourth floor
- Low property tax
- Easy access to Corozal Bay and shops
- Clear Title